Precision Laser Cut Parts and Metal Forming
Established in 1936, LaFollette has earned a reputation as a leader offering both quality and technical support. With three Mitsubishi CO2 lasers and two Amada CNC press brakes, we consistently satisfy even the most high-performance users of precision laser cut components. Branded as a Just-In-Time supplier, our efficient expediting is a reflection of our dedication to providing on time delivery.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Volume production or single prototype
- Carbon Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Titanium, Copper, Brass, Monel, Inconel, Acrylic, Composites, etc.
- Input designs from 2D or 3D CAD files
- 17,500 SF manufacturing facility
- Expedited delivery
Volume to prototypes. Customer designs take shape in La Follette, Tennessee. Located within a 35 mile radius of Knoxville and Oak Ridge, our company is conveniently located to support commercial industries and government contractors of all sizes.